Bullet Naan is a classic Naan with Jalapeño and cilantro on top and slathered with butter. Here is my take on to give fiery boost to your favorite flatbread, I added crushed green chilies, cilantro and garlic to Kerry gold butter(I call it a bullet butter) and brushed over these cute little store bought @stonefirenaan Naan dippers and topped it off with veggie and cheese mixture and baked until cheese has melted.
Its super quick and easy to make and perfect Tapas for Friday Happy Hour!!
Bullet Naan BitesCourse: AppetizersCuisine: Indian
- Bullet Butter
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup cilantro leaves
4 Garlic cloves
3-4 Thai green chili
salt & pepper to taste
- Veggie & Cheese Mixture
1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper
1/2 cup finely diced green bell pepper
1/2 cup frozen corn
1/2 cup finely minced onion
2 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tsp red chili flakes
1.5 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 pkg(7oz) Naan Dippers
serrano chilis finely sliced(optional)
- In a food processor add green chili, cilantro and garlic and chop until it’s fine and mix it with butter, salt & pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients: bell peppers, corn, onion, cilantro, cheese and all dry seasonings.
- Pre heat oven at 375f. Spread prepared bullet butter on top of the each naan dippers. Place in the oven on a baking sheet and bake for 4-5 minutes until just slightly toasted. Remove from oven.
- Now spoon the cheese mixture onto each Naan. Add few sliced serrano chilies on top.
- Place the Naan bites back in the oven on a broil and for 3-4 minutes. Remove them once the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot ! This can be served with your favorite sauce.