Looking for more ways to turn the Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi into a meal? How about cooking them with Pav bhaji flavors? It make sense since these gnocchi are made of cauliflower and potato! I wish you guys can taste this, flavors are outstanding and its super quick and easy to make, could be served as lunch or a side dish or triple the recipe to feed the crowd this Diwali season!!
Pav Bhaji GnocchiCourse: MainCuisine: Indian, Fusion
1 bag TJ’s Cauliflower Gnocchi
2 tbsp oil or butter
1 small white Onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp tomato paste
1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala
3/4 cup Half & Half
salt to taste
1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Ignore the package instructions on how to cook gnocchi.
- In a non-stick skillet add 1 Tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add the frozen cauliflower gnocchi and cook, tossing occasionally, until they’re golden brown on all sides, about 5-10 minutes. Remove gnocchi from the skillet and keep it aside.
- In a same nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent about 5 min.
- Add tomato paste and salt and cook for couple of minutes.
- Add all the spice powder and peas cook spices for 30 second.
- Add half and half to and reduce the heat and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes. You can add little water if you want thinner sauce.
- Add cooked gnocchi and mix well. Garnish with cilantro serve hot! Enjoy!!