If you love nachos and tater tots, you are going to love these cheesy TACHOS !! First time I had these at my favorite lunch place near my work and since then I have been making it at home for kids and it’s their favorite meal!!
It’s easy to make and you can layer with your favorite toppings!!@shelfandsociety I miss our lunch date to our favorite place 😌
TACHOSCourse: BreakfastCuisine: Mexican
1 bag frozen tater tots from Trader Joes
1 jalapeno, diced
1 small onion, diced
1 cup corn, thawed
1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
2 tsp taco seasoning
1 1/2 cups mexican blend cheese
1 cup queso blanco
1/2 cup pico de gallo
Guacamole, for serving
- Bake or fry the tater tots per the package instructions. Then arrange them in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- While the tater tots are baking, heat up oil in a pan and add jalapeños and onions. Cook them for 2 minutes. Next, add black beans, corn, and taco seasoning. Cook for additional 4 mins. Once cooked, set aside the mixture.
- In a baking pan start layering baked tater tots, cooked beans/corn mixture, and cheese. Bake the tatchos until the cheese is melted, (3 to 5 minutes).
- Remove the tachos from the oven and top them with the heated queso, pico de gallo and guacamole.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!!