These crispy Homemade Taquitos (Rolled Tacos) are made with Avocado, corn, chipotle peppers and mixed with cream cheese; rolled up in tortillas. These come together easily and are so delicious and are sure to be your new favorite recipe! We’ve included both way to bake the taquitos and to make them in the air fryer.
Avocado & Corn Rolled TacosCourse: Main CourseCuisine: Mexican
2 Avocado, diced
1 cup corn, thawed
1 Red bell pepper, chopped
1 small red onion, chopped
1/4 cup cream cheese
1 tbsp garlic, chopped
1 chipotle pepper, chopped
1 tbsp chipotle adobe sauce
1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
1 tbsp taco seasoning
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tbsp lime juice
12 flour @missionfoodsus tortillas
- In skillet heat oil over medium heat, add onion and jalapeño and saute until soft, about 2 minutes. Add the garlic, cooking for 30 seconds.
- Add peppers, corn, adobe sauce, taco seasoning, spices and salt. Stir continuously and cook for 4-5 minutes and remove from heat and let it cool down.
- Meanwhile, cut avocados into small pieces. In bowl combine corn mixture, cream cheese, green onion, cilantro and lime juice and mix everything. Until cream cheese is well blended.
- Now fold in cut avocado into the mixture and mix gently. Taste taste for salt before assembling into taquitos.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp avocado and corn mixture into a line at one end of a tortilla and tightly roll it up. Use a toothpick to secure it.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray the tops of the taquitos with cooking spray , or brush them lightly with oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the shells are crispy.
- Alternatively, You can bake them in air fryer. Place in basket of air fryer, seam side down, and cook