Cajun Alfredo Fettuccine is a great option for Mother’s Day brunch or dinner!
No better gift than to make your Mom a delicious meal so she can get a much needed break. This recipe is so easy to make and most importantly, you will impress your Mother but warning she might ask you to make this every year😄😄
Cajun Alfredo FettuccineCourse: Main CourseCuisine: Italian
1/2 lb fettuccine
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/4 cup dry white wine
1.5 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup reserved pasta water or stock
1 cup baby spinach
1/3 cup grated Parmesan
2 tsp Cajun seasoning
salt & freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Pinch of Nutmeg
- Cook the fettuccine al dente, according to the package directions. Reserve pasta water
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat butter. Add garlic and lightly brown for a minutes. Add Cajun seasoning and crushed red pepper continue to stir for another minute.
- Deglaze with wine. Pour in the heavy cream, 1/4 cup of reserved pasta water and add salt, black pepper and nutmeg. Bing to a simmer and cook until the sauce is reduced by half.
- When the cream sauce is at the desired consistency, stir in Parmesan, spinach and pasta and mix well.
- Garnish with the green onions and the Parmesan cheese.