Quick and easy Mediterranean Flatbread perfect for a crowd or as a meal. Try this no-cook, just chopping and mixing recipe! Seriously, the easiest and healthiest semi-home made flatbread. This flatbread is light and fresh yet so satisfying and flavorful!!
With minimal prep time and a really great flavor profile this store bought Naan pizza is lathered with hummus & harissa mixed sauce and baked to crispy. Topped off with chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, arugula, olives & herbs and drizzled with my Green Tahini sauce!
Mediterranean Flatbread with Green Tahini SauceCourse: MainCuisine: Mediterranean
@stonefire naan flatbread
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ cup hummus
2 Tbsp Harissa (@traderjoe)
1/2 cup fresh or shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Kalamata olive halves
1/4 cup Feta Cheese Crumbles
2 handfuls arugula
1/4 cup tomato, diced
1/4 cup English Cucumber, diced
¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp Oregano
2 tsp lemon juice
Salt per taste
Pepper per taste
1/2 cup Green Tahini Sauce
1/4 cup tzatziki sauce (optional)
- Mix hummus and harissa sauce and set aside.
- In a bowl mix arugula, cucumber, tomato, onion, olives and feta cheese with some salt, pepper, oregano, and lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Brush the flatbread with olive oil on both side of the crust and bake it the oven for 2-3 min.
- Take out the flatbread from the oven and spread hummus-harissa sauce and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 4-5 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Remove flatbread from the oven and top it with the salad mix and drizzle some green spicy tahini and tzatziki sauce (not pictured) and enjoy!!