Quick and easy Mediterranean Flatbread perfect for a crowd or as a meal. Try this no-cook, just chopping and mixing recipe! Seriously, the easiest and healthiest semi-home made flatbread. This flatbread is light and fresh yet so satisfying and flavorful!!
With minimal prep time and a really great flavor profile this store bought Naan pizza is lathered with hummus & harissa mixed sauce and baked to crispy. Topped off with chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, arugula, olives & herbs and drizzled with my Green Tahini sauce!
Mediterranean Flatbread with Green Tahini SauceCourse: MainCuisine: Mediterranean
@stonefire naan flatbread
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ cup hummus
2 Tbsp Harissa (@traderjoe)
1/2 cup fresh or shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Kalamata olive halves
1/4 cup Feta Cheese Crumbles
2 handfuls arugula
1/4 cup tomato, diced
1/4 cup English Cucumber, diced
¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp Oregano
2 tsp lemon juice
Salt per taste
Pepper per taste
1/2 cup Green Tahini Sauce
1/4 cup tzatziki sauce (optional)
- Mix hummus and harissa sauce and set aside.
- In a bowl mix arugula, cucumber, tomato, onion, olives and feta cheese with some salt, pepper, oregano, and lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Brush the flatbread with olive oil on both side of the crust and bake it the oven for 2-3 min.
- Take out the flatbread from the oven and spread hummus-harissa sauce and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 4-5 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Remove flatbread from the oven and top it with the salad mix and drizzle some green spicy tahini and tzatziki sauce (not pictured) and enjoy!!
Tried this flatbread today and my daughter who is a very picky eater couldn’t stop eating it. It was Delicious and very filling. Thank you for this amazing recipe.