This easy Mexican Flatbread is a family friendly! Start with a store-bought crust and layer with creamy spicy black bean mixture, veggies and cheese baked until bubbly and drizzled with Avocado salsa and Chipotle Garlic sauce with your favorite toppings!
Mexican FlatbreadCourse: MainCuisine: Mexican
@stonefirenaan Pizza Crust
1 cup red & green bell pepper diced small
1/2 cup onion, diced small
1 Jalapeño, diced small
1/4 cup green onions, sliced
1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
Toppings & Garnish: Lettuce, Pico de Gallo, Jalapeños, Black Olives
- Whipped Black Bean Mixture
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 Habanero pepper or Jalapeño
1/4 cup salsa
2 tbsp lime juice
2 garlic clove
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tbsp taco seasoning
salt to taste
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- To make the whipped black beans; place the beans, Habanero pepper, lime juice, garlic, cumin, taco seasoning and salsa into a food processor and blend until smooth. Taste test and season with salt. Add cilantro and pulse until finely chopped. Keep aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Brush bottom of pizza crust with oil and place it on baking sheet.
- Spread the beans mixture onto the crust evenly. Layer with diced Bell Peppers , Onion, Jalapeño, Green Onions, and shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven, top with lettuce, Black Olives, Pico de Gallo and drizzle chipotle garlic sauce and avocado salsa. Enjoy!!