Vegetable coconut noodle soup is the epitome of soul warming food. It takes 20 minutes to get this healthy one pot Thai Curry Noddle on the table! Loaded with fresh veggies and rich curry flavors, you’ll feel good about serving this meal to your family! You can add protein of your choice.
Thai Coconut Curry Ramen Noddle SoupCourse: SoupsCuisine: Thai
1 tbsp oil
1 white onion, strips
1/2 cup carrots cut
1 cup chopped broccoli
1 red bell peppers, strips
5-6 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tbsp ginger
3 tbsp Yellow Curry paste(Maesri Thai Curry Paste on Amazon) or (curry powder)
2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
1 can coconut milk( full fat, I like Chaokoh brand)
4 cups of vegetable broth or water
1/2 (10 oz) of ramen noodles (Ty Ling brand)
2 cups of chopped spinach or whatever leafy green you like
2 tbsp chopped cilantro
2 tbsp chopped basil
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp Sriracha
- Heat oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onions, ginger and garlic and sweat this out for around 5minutes.
- Add carrots, bell pepper and broccoli. Cook, stirring occasionally, until little softer, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in yellow curry paste until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in vegetable broth and coconut milk, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Bring to a boil; add your ramen noodles and mix well continuously so it does not stick. Ramen noodle should need about 3 minutes to cook.
- Stir in spinach, soy sauce and sriracha and simmer together until the spinach starts to wilt, about a minute more.
- Remove from heat; stir in chopped cilantro, basil and lime juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste and serve immediately.