These herbed ricotta crostini are the easiest appetizer EVER and perfect for summer days! Ginger-Honey Beets with Herbed Ricotta Crostini!
Herbed Ricotta & Beets CrostiniCourse: AppetizersCuisine: Italian
1/2-pound fresh ricotta
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
1 garlic clove, finely grated
1 tbsp EVOO
1/4 cup finely chopped mixed herbs (thyme, basil, cilantro) Plus more Thyme for garnish
salt & Pepper to taste
Pinch of crushed red pepper
1/2 package of @lovebeets chopped (ginger & honey flavor)
1 loaf baguettes
- In a bowl add ricotta, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, crushed red pepper, mix herbs and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Chop beets (Love Beets are already cooked) into 1/4 inch cube and keep it aside.
- Slice the baguettes and brush each slice with olive oil;
- Pre-heat oven 400f and bake the bread slice for 3-4 minutes.
- Now spread generous amount of ricotta over the toasted bread, top them with chopped beets and thyme. Drizzle some honey on top and enjoy!!