Every gathering needs a great dip recipe. Whether it is a birthday party with your kids or a THANKSGIVING with friends and family, dips are a must. This one is loaded with black beans, corn, cream cheese, and a verity of cheese blend.
There are never any leftovers when I make this to a party! Make ahead of time and bake when ready to serve. You can even add shredded chicken to it. Easy and delicious Mexican dip!!
Hot Mexican DipCourse: AppetizersCuisine: Mexican
8-oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 can Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
15 ounces black beans, drained & washed
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
4 clove Garlic, minced
½ cup chopped cilantro
2 jalapenos, minced
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
2 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 cup shredded pepper jack
1 1/2 c. Shredded Mexican blend
2 tbsp milk, optional
1 tbsp oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; add garlic and jalapeno and cook for 2 min. Add bell peppers and corn and stirring occasionally until veggies are softened a little.
- Add black beans, spices, cilantro, can of rotel tomato and salt and cook for 3-4 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Add the softened cream cheese and fold in.
- Mix in pepper jack cheese, 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, milk.
- Transfer dip to an ovenproof skillet and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheeses. Cover with foil and bake until warmed through and bubbly, 15 minutes.
- Garnish dip with cilantro and your favorite toppings and serve with tortilla chips!!