Manchurian Dumplings. Oh Yeah! This easy Dumplings smothered in Manchurian sauce recipe will make you forget that take out number for good😅
If you’re anything like me who loves Indo-Chinese food but don’t want to spend lot of time in the kitchen; then this the perfect recipe for you!! It’s easy and healthier option than making veggie balls from scratch and deep frying it.
If you’re entertaining this holiday season, this can be served as an appetizers or main dish to add quick and impressive dish to your menu.
Manchurian DumplingsCourse: Main CourseCuisine: Indian, Asian
1 pkg TJ’s dumpling of your choice
1 cup broccoli florets
1/2 cup Red bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup mushroom sliced
1/2 onion, finely diced
1.5 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp chopped ginger
1 serrano pepper minced
1/4 cup white & pale green parts of scallions
3 tbsp dark soy sauce
1.5 tbsp Ching’s schezwan sauce or chili sauce
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp Maggie hot & sweet ketchup
2 tbsp water
1/4 tsp white pepper
- In a large skillet add potstickers in a single layer with their seam facing upwards. Cook until they are golden on the other side. Add 4 tbsp of water to the skillet, cover and cook for 3-5 more minutes. Remove potstickers and set aside.
- In a same skillet heat 2 tbsp olive oil. Add onion, white parts of scallions, garlic, ginger and green chili.
- Cook for a minute and add vegetables, salt & pepper and let it cook for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now add manchurian sauce and simmer for a two minutes.
- Add the stir-fry pot-stickers back in the skillet along with 1/4 cup of water. Mix them well with sauce and cook for 2-3 more minutes, stirring everything occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with cilantro and green part of of scallions and mix well and serve immediately!!